FINDING CHEAP CAR INSURANCE FOR DRIVERS UNDER 25 IS EASY
If you are looking to purchase cheap car insurance for 25 year olds then you are at the right place! We may assist you to explore the best options that are available in the market to get your vehicle insured at a competitive price rate. Nevertheless, auto insurance rates provided to drivers under 25 could be much higher. So, for saving money during your effort, it could be vital for you to do some advance homework.
Common Terms Used For Cheap Car Insurance For Under 25 Year Olds
GUIDELINES TO FIND BEST CAR INSURANCE FOR 25 YEAR OLD
To reduce overall premium costs on full coverage car insurance for 25 year old drivers, you can consider the following:
- Drive a cheaper small car instead of a sports vehicle, luxury sedan or highly modified car to save money.
- For protecting no claims bonus accrued at policy renewal, it is important that you must avoid filing smaller claims
- Choosing a higher deductible by estimating insurance policy can help in lower premium but while doing so, make sure that claim is affordable.
- Ensure that only names of only experienced drivers are listed on policy, if at all they will be driving your car.
Start with Your Zip Code to Compare Quotes
What Insurers Check To Provide The Best Quotes?To secure the best and the cheapest 25 year old car insurance quote, you will be required to give the below mentioned information to insurers.
- Your age, gender, residential location and where you will park your car.
- The number of miles that you are likely to drive during the entire year.
- List of assets in your vehicle that you intend to protect comprehensively.
- Details of your past driving record that include traffic violations and accidents.
Savings on Cheap Car Insurance for New Drivers Under 25
Insurers may offer variety of premium discounts on car insurance to qualified drivers as under:
Insure two or more cars in your household with one insurer and get special discount on your under 25
Safe driver discount
You could be entitled to get this discount if you are driving a vehicle that has anti-theft alarm, side airbags, etc.
Insurer may grant special premium concession if you agree to pay the entire annual premium amount in lump sum at one go
You can save additional 10% to 15% money on premium if you bundle home, life and car insurance with the same insurer
If you haven’t filed any claims for last few years, you may be eligible to obtain an extra premium discount from insurer.
Usage based discount
If you specify to your insurer that you will drive less miles annually then you are entitled to get telematics discount
FACTORS TO GET CHEAP CAR INSURANCE FOR UNDER 25 DRIVERS
While it could be easier to find cheap car insurance over 25 years’ old drivers, there might be some other crucial factors which will influence premium rates. These could be:
- Your gender – Female drivers are considered to be potentially less risky to insure as compared to male drivers and so, they are charged less.
- Exact location of residence – Some geographical areas have higher crime rates and therefore, if you happen to stay in one of such localities, the premium charged will be high.
- Status of past driving history – If your driving record is bad then you will be considered a high risk driver and accordingly, offered a substantially higher auto insurance rate.
FAQS ON CAR INSURANCE FOR UNDER 25 YEAR
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save! Assured 30% OFF
Yes. Younger drivers may have tendency to get involved in reckless driving practices leading to traffic violations or DUI/DWI convictions. Hence, their probability of filing claims is higher because of which insurers charge substantially more.
Yes. It is possible for a young driver to be on parent’s cover by getting vehicle insured on a multi-car auto insurance policy. By doing so, it could be possible to obtain a premium discount which will lower premium.
For saving money on under 25 driver’s car insurance, it is important that you maintain good credit and excellent driving record. Both these parameters play vital role in determining affordability of premium. Alternatively, you can also consider buying pay-as-you-go policy.
Well, any such decision will depend on whether you have enough money to spend on car repairs or parts replacement post an accident. It might also depend on for how long you need your vehicle running.